Inspiring Learning for Life
Everyone in our school is part of a family of life-long learners with great ambition, desire and determination to succeed. We celebrate each child’s individual strengths and provide opportunities to grow and learn in a creative and caring, challenging and inspiring environment.
The Federation of St Clement’s and St John’s Infant and Bethany CE Junior School is a vibrant and thriving school where pupils from the ages of 4 to 11 enjoy an engaging educational experience. Our school vision and aims are built around the Bible passage from Jeremiah 29:11;
“I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord, “plans to give you a future and a hope.”
In fulfilling our vision, we are committed to ensuring pupils feel nurtured, inspired and motivated in their learning by;
- Ensuring that our children have a wealth of opportunities, with learning experiences of the highest quality, to fully develop their individual strengths, talents and personalities.
- Developing essential personal, social and emotional skills where children learn to value and develop skills in independence, teamwork and leadership.
- Ensuring each child feels special, valued and included, where their achievements and efforts are recognised & celebrated.
- Inspiring children with motivated teachers who have a passion for education and care for, nurture and develop the ‘whole child’.
- Providing lessons which engage and challenge all learners, where they feel supported and encouraged in each new step that they take.
- Encouraging our children to make choices that have a positive impact on their community and the wider world.
- Supporting our children in their understanding of the meaning and significance of the Christian faith, developing their view of worship and relationships.
- Providing opportunities for our children to have the freedom to create, imagine and explore learning outside of the classroom.
- Ensuring pupils feel well prepared for their learning beyond our schools, with strong aspirations and a desire to succeed.
To fully appreciate just what makes us special we encourage you to come and visit our schools.
We look forward to welcoming you to our school community.